Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pokemon: The First Movie

In the comments section of my post on The Room, one Kevin Rey asked me to review Pokemon: The First Movie. I was a little iffy on the subject at first and refused. But, being the benevolent man that I am, I decided to grant his wish, though he may find that you should be careful what you wish for.

What I wrote on the subject of Pokemon: The First Movie has been deemed so offensive that I am required by law to make it as difficult as possible to read, to apologize in advance (on that note I am deeply sorry), and to include the following disclaimer:

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES READ THIS REVIEW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



If I were to force a six year-old starving African child to suck the diarrhea of an undead skunk out my dick in exchange for a bite of my month old Big Mac, it still would not be as disgusting a crime against humanity as Pokemon: The First Movie.



Yep. That about does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment