Originally, I was going to include the movies associated with each quote, but then I thought it would be more fun to have you guess where I got them from. Bonus points to whoever can guess the most. Only one quite per movie. Also, they aren't listed in any particular order.
1. I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!
2. You know what the worst part is? I’m not even supposed to be here today!
3. To my big brother George, the richest man in town.
4. Madness! Madness!
5. Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.
6. I am your father.
7. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.
8. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
9. I hope that their first child be a masculine child.
10. I’m sorry, Dave, I’ m afraid I can’t do that.
11. I did not hit her. It’s not true. It’s bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not! Oh, hi Mark.
12. I am a golden god!
13. It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we’re wearing sunglasses.
14. A boy’s best friend is his mother.
15. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. You are all equally worthless in my eyes.
16. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
17. I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.
18. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
19. Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!
20. Rich fellas come up an’ they die, an’ their kids ain’t no good an’ they die out. But we keep a’comin’. We’re the people that live. They can’t wipe us out; they can’t lick us. We’ll go on forever, Pa, ‘cause we’re the people.
21. You’ll shoot your eye out.
22. I’ll have what she’s having.
23. Do you expect me to talk? No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.
24. The stuff dreams are made of.
25. I fart in your general direction.
26. Cream? No, thank you, I take it black, like my men.
27. All right Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.
28. Funny how? I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you?
29. Hey, don’t knock masturbation. Its sex with someone I love.
30. Again we are defeated. The winners are those farmers. Not us.
31. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.
32. Mungo just pawn in game of life.
33. What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate.
35. How much more black could this be? And the answer is none, none more black.
36. You’re a very nosy fellow, kitty cat. You know what happens to nosy fellows? They lose their noses.
37. If you have to shoot… shoot. Don’t talk.
38. I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!
39. My own. My precious.
40. You don’t understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let’s face it.
41. Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?
42. Well, nobody’s perfect.
43. I’ma get medieval on your ass.
44. God damn you Walter! You fuckin’ asshole! Everything’s a fuckin’ travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the fuck had anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?
45. I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my king.
46. There should be enough. Enough for what? The journey home.
47. You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me?
48. Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!
49. "Gregor Samsa awoke one morning to discover that he had been transformed into a giant cockroach." Nah, it's too good.
50. That was God laughing at me. Through that obscene giggle.
51. I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is never get involved in a land war in Asia - but only slightly less well-known is this: Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….